Women’s Health and OB/GYN
At South Brooklyn Health, we’re committed to providing women with the support they need to manage their health at every stage of life. Our caring team of obstetricians, gynecologists, and specialists offer a full spectrum of Women’s health services including OB/GYN, preventative and primary care.
We offer comprehensive care throughout pregnancy including prenatal, labor and delivery, and
postpartum. We believe a comfortable birthing experience is a right, not a privilege, which is
why you are offered a private room to bond with your new baby after you give birth.
Our obstetrical services include:
- Perinatal diagnostic services
- Ultrasound and/or genetic testing
- High-risk pregnancy care
- Professional midwifery services
- Neonatal intensive care unit (NICU)
- Expansive breastfeeding program
Our gynecologists offer an extensive range of preventive and treatment services, including:
- Pap smears, sexually transmitted infection vaccinations and screenings
- Adolescent gynecology
- Management of gynecologic conditions, such as uterine fibroids, ovarian cysts,
- Reproductive endocrinology and fertility
- Gynecologic surgery, including minimally invasive and robotic surgery
- Gynecologic oncology
Preventative and Primary Care
Our best-in-class care looks at your health holistically, from nutrition to family planning.
Our services include:
- Breast Health, such as breast cancer screenings and mammograms
- Family Planning, including contraceptive services, pregnancy testing, miscarriage management, medical and surgical abortion services and counseling
- Behavioral health support
Our team of physicians, midwives, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, nurses and dedicated staff is committed to providing high quality, equitable, compassionate, and patient- and family-centered care.
Center of Excellence
Our highly competitive residency program attracts residents from across the world, who are trained by leading specialists and all Ob/Gyn field subspecialists. Our undergraduate and graduate training programs educate the women’s health providers of the future.
For more information on Women’s Health or to schedule an appointment, please contact: 1-844-692-4692.