Healthy eating and good nutrition play an important role in patient care. To help your healing and recovery, our 11 hospitals are now offering delicious plant-based meals.
Research shows that a plant-based diet can lower the risk of chronic illnesses such as heart disease and diabetes, and can also help with weight management and improving overall health.
Meals are served daily in your room. A Food Service Associate will visit you at bedside to help you order your meals.
Our chef’s choice menus include a variety of dishes, inspired by the flavors of Latin America, Asia, and other regions where our patients come from.
Take a look at our sample lunch and dinner menus.
- Penne Pasta with Pea Pesto and Roasted Grape Tomatoes
- Garden Bolognese with Rotini and Spinach
- Pad Thai Noodle Bowl
- Moroccan Root Vegetable Tagine with Tricolor Couscous
- Southern Black-eyed Pea Casserole with Plant Based Corn Bread topped with Plant-Based Shredded Cheese
- Zesty Jackfruit Burrito Bowl with Jicama Slaw and Broccoli and Flour Tortilla
- Spanish Vegetable Paella with Yellow Rice
- Red Curry Vegetables with Roasted Tofu