Visitor Screening Tool
If you are permitted to visit the hospital, prior to entering the hospital, you will be required to complete the NYC Health + Hospitals COVID-19 Screening tool. Because your screening tool result is effective for 24 hours, you may complete your screening prior to your arrival at the hospital. This will save you time upon arrival.
Below is the link for the Employee Screening Tool:
It’s Quick and Easy to Clear Yourself for Entry
All it takes is a few easy steps and less than 30 seconds to answer the questionnaire and help keep everyone safe.
- Click on the URL address or scan the QR code in the image below and open the URL.
- Complete the form and answer all pre-screening questions. Use the same user name and password from your work computer.
- Press “submit.” You will immediately get a notification on your phone and via email. Green means OK to enter. Red means No Entry, notify supervisor, get COVID-19 test.
- Show the notification on your screen to the designated staff person at the point of entry in the facility. If you do your screening in advance as recommended, be sure you have a screen shot or print out of your result.
- Repeat every day you visit the facility
About NYC Health + Hospitals/Coney Island
Serving the southern Brooklyn community since 1875, NYC Health + Hospitals/Coney Island is Brooklyn’s most modern community hospital and is affiliated with several of New York City’s finest university medical programs. Our sole mission is to provide patients with the highest quality care for the “whole person,” and we seek to heal patients, their families, and our diverse community in a way that respects both individuality and culture. NYC Health + Hospitals/Coney Island’s three inseparable priorities are quality care, patient safety, and customer service.
Patients have the right to designate any visitors, including a spouse, domestic partner, a same sex domestic partner, another family member, or a friend to be their designated support person. The hospital does not restrict, limit, or otherwise deny visitation privileges based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, or disability. Patients may withdraw or deny consent to visitation to anyone at any time.
For more information, please take a look at our Patient Guide.
Patient-Centered Medical Home
Our dedicated Care Team provides coordinated, evidence-based care and tools to manage your health. Our staff are available on evenings and weekends so you can get care when it fits your schedule. And we can connect you with a doctor by phone at any time, day or night.
Our goal is to help you live the healthiest life possible and to build healthy neighborhoods.
Specialty and Hospital Care
Because we are part of the largest public health care system in the country, we can provide easy referrals to a vast network of hospitals, home care services, nursing homes and specialty care providers across the city.
Preparing for your doctor’s visit
When you first visit the doctor, we will review your medical history, examine you, order any necessary tests or provide referrals to other services you may need. To help get the most out of this visit, please bring:
- A list of the medications you are taking
- The name, address, and phone number of your pharmacy
- Any medical records you wish to transfer from another doctor. Our clerk will help you transfer the information to our clinic.
What It Means to Be a Patient of Patient-Centered Medical Home
- You have a personal primary care provider with a Care Team to meet your needs and answer your questions
- You have easy access to your Care Team through evening and/or weekend hours
- You get your own care plan to help you reach your treatment goals and manage your own health at home
- Your care is coordinated across different providers and facilities, including specialists and the emergency department
- You have access to a variety of self-management tools and patient education resources
- Your Care Team helps you find other resources and support in your community
- You can easily access and maintain comprehensive information about your health and the care you receive by signing up for our patient portal
Affordable Health Care and Medications
Our mission is to provide health care to all New Yorkers without exception. We accept most insurance plans and offer discounted fees if you do not have insurance or your insurance does not cover what you need. We also offer discounts on prescription medications. Our on-site health insurance specialists can help you sign up for a health plan that is right for you.
Children who under the age of 19 and residents of New York State may qualify for Children’s Medicaid or Child Health Plus. Our front desk staff and financial counselors will be happy to help you apply. All clinical services are available to children, including vaccines, regardless of the family’s ability to pay.
Primary Care Services Available: Adult Medicine, Geriatrics, Pediatrics, HIV Primary Care
Languages spoken by Care Teams: English, Russian, Spanish, Italian, Urdu, Creole, Albanian, Armenian, Cantonese, Mandarin, Fukienese, Tagalog, and Hebrew.
Adult Medicine Hours
- Monday, Wednesday 7am – 8pm
- Tuesday, Thursday 7am – 6pm
- Friday – 7am – 4pm
- Saturday 8am – 12pm
How do I Reach the Clinic?
Call( ) to make an appointment or speak to your Care Team during and after business hours.
Scope of Service
Referral to Specialties