NYC Health + Hospitals/Bellevue draws patients from throughout the New York City area and serves a diverse patient population.
Beds in operation: 844
Clinic visits: 722,000
Emergency room visits: 97,679
Awards and Honors
- The NYC Health + Hospitals/Bellevue Emergency Department has the highest-level hospital designation for trauma, neurological trauma, amputations requiring re-implantation, pediatric cardio-cooling, and poisonings.
- NYC Health + Hospitals/Bellevue is a designated Level IIIB Regional Perinatal Center, setting a standard of excellence for patient-centered prenatal care.
- NYC Health + Hospitals/Bellevue’s Children’s Comprehensive Psychiatric Emergency Service is the only one of its kind in New York State.
- The NYC Health + Hospitals/Bellevue Center for Obesity and Weight Management is designated by the American Society for Metabolic & Bariatric Surgery as a Center of Excellence for Bariatric Surgery
- NYC Health + Hospitals/Bellevue’s Diabetes Team has been recognized by the American Diabetes Association and the National Committee for Quality Assurance for the delivery of high-quality diabetes care.
- The hospital’s Adult Medicine Clinic is recognized as a Level 3 (highest rating) patient-centered medical home by the National Committee for Quality Assurance.