Seeking medical treatment can be an overwhelming experience. NYC Health + Hospitals/Bellevue provides compassionate, culturally competent care to everyone who walks through our doors. Our multilingual staff is committed to providing a full range of services to meet the sensitive issues our patients and their families face today.
NYC Health + Hospitals/Bellevue provides affordable and comprehensive health care services and is dedicated to ensuring that all New Yorkers have access to excellent care regardless of ability to pay. Affiliated with the NYU School of Medicine, NYC Health + Hospitals/Bellevue emphasizes preventative care and wellness at every stage of life.
Take the Virtual Tour
Patient-Centered Medical Home
Our dedicated Care Team provides coordinated, evidence-based care and tools to manage your health. Our staff are available on evenings and weekends so you can get care when it fits your schedule. And we can connect you with a doctor by phone at any time, day or night.
Our goal is to help you live the healthiest life possible and to build healthy neighborhoods.
Specialty and Hospital Care
Because we are part of the largest public health care system in the country, we can provide easy referrals to a vast network of hospitals, home care services, nursing homes and specialty care providers across the city.
Preparing for your doctor’s visit
When you first visit the doctor, we will review your medical history, examine you, order any necessary tests or provide referrals to other services you may need. To help get the most out of this visit, please bring:
- A list of the medications you are taking
- The name, address, and phone number of your pharmacy
- Any medical records you wish to transfer from another doctor. Our clerk will help you transfer the information to our clinic.
What It Means to Be a Patient of Patient-Centered Medical Home
- You have a personal primary care provider with a Care Team to meet your needs and answer your questions
- You have easy access to your Care Team through evening and/or weekend hours
- You get your own care plan to help you reach your treatment goals and manage your own health at home
- Your care is coordinated across different providers and facilities, including specialists and the emergency department
- You have access to a variety of self-management tools and patient education resources
- Your Care Team helps you find other resources and support in your community
- You can easily access and maintain comprehensive information about your health and the care you receive by signing up for our patient portal
Affordable Health Care and Medications
Our mission is to provide health care to all New Yorkers without exception. We accept most insurance plans and offer discounted fees if you do not have insurance or your insurance does not cover what you need. We also offer discounts on prescription medications. Our on-site health insurance specialists can help you sign up for a health plan that is right for you.
Children who under the age of 19 and residents of New York State may qualify for Children’s Medicaid or Child Health Plus. Our front desk staff and financial counselors will be happy to help you apply. All clinical services are available to children, including vaccines, regardless of the family’s ability to pay.
Primary Care Services Available: Adult Medicine, Geriatrics, Pediatrics, Virology
NYC Health + Hospitals/Bellevue Language Services provides interpretation free of charge in more than 200 languages for patients with limited English proficiency (LEP).
Adult Medicine & Geriatrics
|Adult Medicine Hours||Adult Medicine Hours|
|Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday,||8am – 7pm|
|Friday||8am – 5pm|
|Saturday||9am – 4pm (by appointment only)|
|Geriatrics Hours:||Geriatrics Hours:|
|Monday Through Friday||8:00am – 4:30pm|
|Wednesday evening||4:30pm – 5:30pm (by appointment only)|
|Pediatrics Hours||Pediatrics Hours|
|Monday, Thursday, Friday||8:30am – 5pm|
|Tuesday, Wednesday||8:30am – 6:30pm|
|Saturday (once a month)||9am – 1pm|
How do I Reach the Clinic?
- Call / for appointments, including same-day appointments
- Call / for during hours clinical advice, including help with forms and prescriptions
- Call for after-hour clinical advice
- Social Work:
- Business Office/Billing:
- Patient Advocacy:
Virology (Primary Care for People Living with HIV)
|Virology Hours:||Virology Hours:|
|Monday through Friday||9am – 5pm|
|Thursday||5pm – 8pm|
How do I Reach the Clinic?
- For reception and appointments: , then press 2
- Call , Option 2 for same day appointments
- To speak to your doctor during regular office hours: , then press 2
- For medication/refill requests: , then press 1
- For after‐hours clinical advice: