The Weight Loss Center at NYC Health + Hospitals/Woodhull includes surgical procedures and expert advice on how to approach the treatment of obesity for you or your loved one.
You can book a consultation to meet one of our team members to assist you in deciding what course of action is best suited for your personal needs.
- Nutritional/Diet Counseling
- Pre-surgical psychological evaluation and post-surgery follow-up
- Medical management and bariatric surgery
- Bariatric support groups
Our team speaks Spanish and French and are experts in Obesity Medicine and Surgery. They are comprised of a bariatric surgeon, endocrinologist, physician assistants, a psychologist, a dietitian, nurses, patient care associates and administrative staff. We are here to help you through your journey providing expert advice along the way.
We offer all the different surgical interventions for the treatment of obesity and medical related comorbidities like Diabetes including:
- Laparoscopic Sleeve gastrectomy
- Laparoscopic Roux-en-Y gastric bypass
- Laparoscopic Duodenal switch and SADI
- Laparoscopic revision of previous Bariatric Surgery
- One-on-one counseling before and after surgery, support groups and ongoing help with diet and psychological counseling
To register for an upcoming seminar or to schedule a consultation call us at 718-963-8188 or email email@example.com.
Clinic located at 2C-260, suite A
Hours: Doctors available Wednesday-Thursday 8:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Dietitian and Psychologist available Monday-Thursday (hours may vary).
Primary staff members:
Chief, Surgery, Dr. Javier Andrade MD, FACS, FASMBS
Program Coordinator, Michelle Desrochers
Phone: 332-257-0015 and 718-963-8188