- How do I schedule an appointment?
- How do I apply for employment?
- How do I apply for health insurance?
- What special services do you have for seniors?
- How can I arrange for a community outreach event?
1. How do I schedule an appointment?
You may schedule your appointment by calling the Central Appointment Unit atMonday – Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Keeping your appointment is important to maintain your health. If you are unable to keep your appointment, we ask that you call the Central Appointment Unit a least a day before to reschedule.
2. How do I apply for employment?
You may visit the Recruitment Office and fill out an application for posted positions Tuesday – Friday from 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 noon at:
NYC Health + Hospitals/Harlem
16 West 137th Street, (Between 5th and Lenox Ave)
Women’s Pavilion 6th Floor
New York, NY 10037
To view current job postings click on the link: http://employment.nychhc.org
3. How do I apply for health insurance?
To apply for health insurance or to find out what insurance is available for our patients, contact the Managed Care Office at.
4. What special services do you have for seniors?
NYC Health + Hospitals/Harlem has special health services for seniors such as the Alvin Ailey Dance Program, Walking Program, and monthly lecture series. We also have support groups for caregivers caring for Alzheimer’s and dementia patients. For more information, call the Department of Geriatrics at.
5. How can I arrange for a Community Outreach event?
To schedule health screenings in your community, contact the Community Health Education Outreach at