When you come to NYC Health + Hospitals/Coler, we want you to feel at home. From engaging activities to quiet gathering spots along our beautiful campus, we offer a pleasant and healing environment.
Staying at Coler
We offer a range of special activities and amenities not available in typical skilled nursing care facilities:
- Life at Coler is active and fun. Enjoy social gatherings, activities, and programming meeting a wide range of interests. Learn more about quality of life at Coler.
- From an on-site beauty shop to multi-denominational pastoral care, our amenities help make Coler feel just like home. Learn more about amenities.
Patients have the right to designate any visitors, including a spouse, domestic partner, a same sex domestic partner, another family member, or a friend. We do not restrict, limit, or otherwise deny visitation privileges based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, or disability. Patients may withdraw or deny consent to visitation to anyone at any time.
Our facility is located at:
900 Main Street
New York, NY 10044
We offer free parking. Click here for detailed directions.
Know Your Rights
View the Resident Bill of Rights.
Health Insurance Search
To find out if your health insurance is accepted at NYC Health + Hospitals, click here
If you have health insurance, not all of our hospitals or health centers may participate in your plan. You can find specific details about:
- how to reach our financial counselors,
- what health plans our hospitals and health centers participate in, and
- what the cost is for many of our services.
Paying for Your Care
Avoid surprises. Reduce your chances of receiving an unexpected invoice for non-emergency health care. Get information about how to reach our financial counselors, what health plans we participate in and the costs for many of our services.
For more information about your stay at NYC Health + Hospitals/Coler, call 212-848-6000.
The charges listed below reflect the standard charge amounts that the government requires us to publicly post and do not reflect costs to patients.