A high-quality, walk-in, urgent care clinic
ExpressCare is a fast, easy way to see a doctor for common health issues that are not life-threatening.
On-site labs and x-rays are also available.
Care doesn’t end with your visit. ExpressCare staff will work with your doctor for any follow-up care. If you do not have a doctor, we will help you find one who is right for you.
The ExpressCare Advantage
- Fast care for non-emergency health needs
- Walk-ins welcome, no appointment needed
- Board-certified doctors, nurses, and patient care staff
- On-site tests and x-rays
- Medicine sent to pharmacy of choice
- Help with follow-up care
- Immediate transfer to the ER if necessary
Common Injuries and Illness Treated
- Cold and flu symptoms
- Chest and breathing problems
- Sprains and strains
- Pink eye
- Cuts, gashes and other wounds
- Urinary tract infection (UTI)
- Ear ache
- Skin issues
- Back pain
- Teeth pain
Other Services Available
- STD and HIV testing
- Medicine refills
If you or a family member has chest pain, shortness of breath, dizziness, broken bones or other serious health problems, go straight to the ER or call 9-1-1.
Copayment dependent on insurance status.
ExpressCare at NYC Health + Hospitals/Lincoln
234 East 149th Street
Bronx, NY 10451
Open seven days a week
Monday – Friday
8:00 am – 8:00 pm
Saturday – Sunday
10:00 am – 4:00 pm
No appointment needed.
Have a question about ExpressCare at NYC Health + Hospitals/Lincoln?