- Visitors are encouraged to visit between 9:00am and 8:00pm, seven days a week, including holidays. Patients can have up to 2 visitors at a time at the patient’s bedside.
- ALL VISITORS must show a valid I.D. Children under twelve (12) years of age can be granted visiting privileges based upon the therapeutic advantage to the patient and the best interests of the child.
- As a safety precautionary measure, visitors are required to wear a facemask at all times while in the Patient Room, and other required personal protective equipment as necessary.
- We ask that visitors with contagious diseases consider Virtual visitation options to minimize the risk of transmission to others.
- In order to protect the health and well-being of patients, family members and staff, there may be times when health screenings may be implemented to ensure that all visitors are free from contagious disease.
- Some specialty areas may have additional guidelines for visitation – please check with the information desk.
What can we help you find?