NYC Health + Hospitals/Carter offers long-term care and support for people who can no longer manage their physical, emotional, or mental conditions at home.
In addition to expert skilled nursing care, our residents enjoy a variety of therapeutic activities and home-like amenities in a warm and comfortable environment.
Our 164-bed long-term skilled nursing services include:
- Physician coverage
- 24-hour skilled nursing care
- 24-hour respiratory therapy coverage
- On-site consultative physician specialists and onsite Telemetry Health
- Therapeutic recreation programs
- Nutritional services
- Social work/discharge planning services
- Family counseling and support
- Den Style Dialysis
- Wound Care Service
- Palliative Care
- IV Therapy
- 20 ventilator beds DOH certified
Families are encouraged to participate in developing care plans and attend planning meetings where they can get to know the health care professionals who are directly involved in the care of their loved one.
For more information about our long-term skilled nursing care services, call 646-686-0000
For COVID-19 activity updates, call 646-686-1991.