Every person deserves access to the best care and health resources possible. And helping them to live the healthiest life possible is what matters most. Whether you work in patient care, administration, or engineering, you belong to a team with a passion for creating a positive patient experience, offering services in the most compassionate and culturally responsive way.
Why Work at NYC Health + Hospitals?
- Our mission: We help all New Yorkers – without exception – to live the healthiest life possible. We provide equitable, high quality, and affordable services to our unique communities. We make a difference in the lives of New Yorkers.
- Diversity: We look like our patients and our patients look like us. Diversity and cultural responsiveness are priorities at NYC Health and Hospitals, where team members work together in an atmosphere of inclusion. Learn more.
- Teamwork: It’s fulfilling to work in a supportive and welcoming environment, with friendly coworkers who work together toward common goals. Read about our mission and values.
- Benefits: We offer an excellent benefits package, with health, retirement and pension plans, union benefits and more. Learn about our benefits.
- Innovation: We bring innovation to the front lines of healthcare, where employees can gain a wealth of experience through exposure to cutting-edge health initiatives.
Learn more about the opportunities and benefits of joining the nursing team.
Interns and Residents
Our physicians-in-training benefit from non-stop immersion and hands-on-experience in caring for our diverse patients.
Apply for a Job at Our Hospitals
By working at NYC Health + Hospitals, you can help improve the well-being of others while building a better life for yourself and your family. Search our job listings to find the right career for you.
New Yorkers. We are committed to providing a person-centered care environment and are looking for individuals that exemplify our ICARE (Integrity, Compassion, Accountability, Respect, and Excellence) values.