Navigating your COVID recovery alone can be socially isolating. Connecting with others who are going through similar experiences can help you form a support system in your journey.
Body Politic Support Group
Body Politic is an independent support group. It was created by people who have or had COVID-19. The group provides a way for people to feel connected and supported.
This support group is open to people, no matter their immigration status, who:
- Are recovering from COVID-19
- Are dealing with health problems as a result of COVID-19
- Have tested positive for COVID-19 (which means the test shows you have COVID-19). You do not have to test positive to join the group
- Caretakers and family members of COVID-19 patients who are currently too sick to take part in the group
To join or to learn more, click here. Please fill out these sections so the group can best provide you with resources:
- “What are you experiencing?”
- “What would be most helpful to you?”