Our Focus Areas
- Share evidence-based infectious disease preparedness and response and all-hazards disaster management resources including toolkits, checklists and best practices.
- Strengthen domestic and global health emergency management by developing content and training materials to support the healthcare delivery workforce.
- Support national and international partners in the development and evaluation of infectious disease and all-hazards disaster management capabilities.
- Influence domestic and international health policy and legislation and increase global health diplomacy.
- Deploy a Volunteer Corps of NYC Health + Hospitals staff that can support local and international health entities in disasters via in-person or telehealth expertise
- Train motivated individuals in the development and delivery of healthcare facility-based disaster management and infectious diseases response