If you have Medicaid or CHIP you may need to take action to keep your health insurance. Annual renewal requirements are starting again soon. Don’t go a day without coverage!
- Make sure your contact information is up to date with your health insurance plan, the New York State of Health (“NYSOH”) and the New York City Department of Social Services/ Human Resources Administration (“DSS/HRA”)
- Be on the lookout for a renewal form in your mail or email
Three easy ways to renew:
- Fill out and submit renewal form on your own
- Call your health insurance plan or the phone number on the renewal form
- Call 1-844-692-4692 and choose option #3 to get help from an NYC Health + Hospitals financial counselor. You can also visit one of our hospitals or health centers to get help.
The link below includes more information from the New York State of Health.