The Pediatric Pulmonary services we offer includes the evaluation and treatment for all pulmonary conditions such as:
- Cystic fibrosis
- Bronchopulmonary dysplasia, a lung condition that affects premature and underweight babies
- Sleep apnea, interrupted breathing during sleep
- Stridor, a symptom of possible airway obstruction
- Bronchiolitis, a viral infection of the lungs
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease, a problem that occurs when stomach contents come back into the esophagus
- Congenital lung diseases
- Allergic rhinitis and sinusitis, inflammations of the nose and sinus
- Evaluation and treatment of all primary and acquired immune deficiency conditions
In addition, we also provide pulmonary function testing and interpretation.
Location: Tower Bldg Rm 106
Hours: Tuesday 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Telephone: Call Center 1-844-UR-CONEY