It’s not just about a new building. It’s about building a new future.
Take a peek at the new NYC Health + Hospitals/South Brooklyn Health/Ruth Bader Ginsburg Hospital building, expected to be completed and providing patient care in summer 2022.
The new NYC Health + Hospitals/South Brooklyn Health, Ruth Bader Ginsburg Hospital 11-story tower will feature:
- A new Emergency Department – housed on the second floor — featuring an ambulance dock and vehicular drop-off with a ramp connecting to the ground level
- A surgical suit comprised of eight state-of-the-art operating rooms, offering robotic surgery;
- An endoscopy suite;
- Labor and Delivery Unit;
- Inpatient dialysis;
- 80 private medical-surgical beds;
- 60 behavioral health beds;
- Radiology and interventional radiology;
- Clinical laboratories, and more.