Infertility is inability to become pregnant after at least one year of unprotected intercourse. Chances to become pregnant considerably decline after age 35. Evaluation and treatment might be required sooner depending on age and causes that might be physical, emotional, and can occur because of problems in the woman, man or both.
Our Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility (REI) service provides a comprehensive evaluation of infertility and hormonal disturbances affecting reproduction with specialized surgical and non-surgical treatment options.
We offer fertility options for individuals and couples, using state-of-the-art technologies in diagnosing and treating infertility including in-depth consultation, drug therapy, and surgical therapy.
We provide comprehensive care to patients with the most challenging types of reproductive difficulties.
Our Program is staffed by the compassionate and dedicated staff with years of experience in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility.
We can diagnose and treat female as well as male infertility problems:
- Ovulatory dysfunction
- Semen abnormalities
- Polycystic ovaries (PCOS)
- Sexual dysfunction
- Hormonal infertility
- Tubal infertility
- Unexplained infertility
- Recurrent pregnancy loss
We offer the wide array of diagnostic and treatment services:
- Ovulation induction
- Ultrasound services
- Laboratory services
- Radiology services, including hysterosalpingograms and saline sonograms
- Intrauterine inseminations ( IUI’s ) and In Vitro Fertilization ( IVF ) in collaboration with leading reproductive specialists of NY.
We perform advanced hysteroscopic and laparoscopic surgical procedures including:
- Microsurgical tubal reversals
- Fallopian tuboplasties
- Surgeries for pelvic masses
- Hysteroscopic tubal cannulation
- Hysteroscopic uterine septum resection
- Hysteroscopic and Laparoscopic lysis of adhesions
- Hysteroscopic polypectomies and myomectomies
- Laparoscopic management of endometriosis
- Laparoscopic myomectomies