The Urology team provides comprehensive urological care with a focus on attentive, individualized patient care in a soothing environment.
Our physicians and physician assistants specialize in minimally invasive surgery that includes laparoscopic and robotic-assisted procedures to treat conditions of the urinary tract. Robotic-assisted surgeries provide minimal scarring, reduced post-operative pain and encourages shorter recovery time.
- General Urology that encompasses enlarged prostate, elevated PSA, hydrocele, vasectomy
- Endourology including stones within the kidneys, ureter, or bladder
- Genitourinary Oncology including stones within the kidneys, ureter, or bladder
- Pediatric Urology including cancers of the kidney, ureter, bladder, prostate, urethra, penile and testicular
- Andrology including male sexual and reproductive health, infertility, varicocele, erectile dysfunction, penile curvature
- Functional voiding including urethral stricture, male and female incontinence, pelvic prolapse, urinary retention
- Reconstructive urology including urethral stricture, male prosthetics, surgery for erectile dysfunction.
Our new state-of-the-art Ruth Bader Ginsburg Hospital is scheduled to open in fall 2022 and will have a surgical suite with eight operating rooms and the latest equipment and technology.
Location: Main Building, 5N28
Hours: Monday-Friday: 8am-4pm