At NYC Health + Hospitals/Lincoln, we continually strive to ensure that everywhere we deliver care, all of our patients feel welcome and are treated with empathy, dignity, and respect. We’re honored that NYC Health + Hospitals/Lincoln has been recognized as an LGBTQ Healthcare Equality Leader by the Human Rights Campaign.
Our Pride Health Center is a dedicated space where Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer (LGBTQ) and Gender Non-Conforming patients (GNC) can access individual care with respect and dignity. Our staff are trained, competent and caring for patients that are part of the LGBTQ and GNC communities.
As part of our mission of caring for the underserved, our services are available to you regardless of your health insurance, immigration status or your ability to pay.
- Adolescent Care, Adult Primary Care and
- Preventive Care
- OB/GYN, Contraception and Family
- Planning Services
- Psychiatry and Social Work Support
- HIV/STD Testing and Treatment
- Hormone Therapy for Transmen, Transwomen and Non-binary Individuals
- Pre- and Post-Exposure Prophylaxis
- Specialty Referrals
- Referrals for gender affirming surgeries
- Perform Gender Affirming Surgeries
NYC Health + Hospitals/Lincoln
234 East 149th Street
8th floor, Unit 8A
Bronx, NY 10451
Tel: (718) 579-5264
Hours of Operation: Thursday, 9 AM – 4:30 PM