The Adult Clinic at NYC Health + Hospitals/Harlem is designed to promote wellness and prevent disease and disability. Our physicians are nationally recognized experts in their fields. Our Clinic Medical and Surgical Services for adults are available:
- Monday through Wednesday from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m
- Thursday and Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Saturday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Special Saturday hours are also available for the Hypertension Clinic
The Adult Emergency Department is staffed and equipped to provide immediate treatment for all types of emergency situations. We have a Level One Trauma Center with and area wide Burn Unit. If you have an emergency, dial 911 and ask to be taken to Harlem Hospital. You may also call us at.
Special programs for those with chronic illness are held to provide additional support groups:
- The Diabetes Support Group meets every Thursday, at 1:00 p.m. in the Ronald Brown Pavilion, 4th floor.
- The Cancer Support Group meets every Tuesday at Noon in the Ronald Brown Pavilion, 4th floor.
- The free Community Lecture Series is held on the first Thursday of each month in the main hospital building in room 6101 at 6:00 p.m.
- The Amputee Education Support Group meet every 2nd Tuesday, from 12:00 p.m.-2:00 p.m. MLK 3rd floor Rehabilitation Department. For More information please call .
- Forget Me Not, Alzheimer’s/Dementia Support Group held on the second and fourth Wednesday of each month MLK room #2141 at 6:00 p.m. For more information please call .
- Bariatric Support Group for more information please call .
Our Smoking Cessation program offers individual counseling and treatment for those who want to quit smoking Monday through Friday 7:00 am to 3:00 pm. You may call us at
The Harlem Family Center caters to those families affected by or living with HIV/AIDS. We provide comprehensive care including but not limited to, client navigation, escort and advocacy, social services, primary medical care including nutritional services, co-infected Hepatitis care, mental health services, women’s health support, adherence support, care coordination, HIV prevention services- Pre-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP) & Post exposure prophylaxis (PEP), and dental care services.
Our team of excellent physicians will attend to your total health, wellness, and medical needs. We are committed and dedicated to empowering our clients to achieve their fullest potential while being educated on how to cope with the challenges of living with HIV/AIDS and Substance Abuse issues.
|Ambulatory Surgery||MLK 3|
|Ambulatory Surgery||RHB 2|
|Bariatric Surgery||RHB 2|
|Cancer Control||RHB 4|
|Cancer Screening||RHB 2|
|Colon Screening||RHB 3|
|Contact Lens (Ophthalmology)||RHB 4|
|Gastro-Intestinal (GI)||RHB 3|
|General Dentistry||WP 2|
|Harlem Family Center (HFC)||KP 2|
|Hepatitis C||RHB 3|
|Hepatitis Services||KP 2|
|HIV Testing/Counseling||RHB 3|
|Infectious Disease (HIV/AIDS)||KP 2|
|Medicine/Primary Care||RHB 3|
|Plastic Surgery||RHB 2|
|Rehabilitation Medicine||RHB 3|
|Retina-Laser (Ophthalmology)||RHB 4|
|Sickle Cell||RHB 3|
|Social Work||RHB 3|
|Surgery (General)||RHB 2|
|Suture Removal||RHB 2|
|Vascular Surgery||RHB 2|