For Your Next Appointment
During the COVID-19 pandemic, the NYC Health + Hospitals WTC Environmental Health Center is offering telemedicine services. Your visit may be scheduled as a telephone or video visit with one of our clinics. Please take a few minutes to read, print and sign these patient consent forms before your first visit and mail or fax them to your scheduled clinic before your next appointment using the information below.
Send mail to:
NYC Health + Hospitals/Bellevue
Attn: WTC EHC
462 First Avenue, Suite 7 East
New York, NY 10016
NYC Health + Hospitals/Gouverneur
Attn: WTC EHC, Room 2.163
227 Madison Street, 2nd Floor
New York, NY 10002
NYC Health + Hospitals/Elmhurst
Attn: WTC EHC
79-01 Broadway, Rm D1-24
Elmhurst, NY 11373
NYC Health + Hospitals/Bellevue WTC EHC – 347-671-8415
NYC Health + Hospitals/Gouverneur WTC EHC – 347-671-8408
NYC Health + Hospitals/Elmhurst WTC EHC – 347-671-8467
If your appointment is in-person, please bring the following items with you. You will be asked to sign the consent forms at registration.
- Picture ID with Date of Birth
- Proof of Address (utility bill, credit card bill, or other mail with your name and address)
- A list (or a picture) of all medications that you are currently taking
- Health insurance card (if you have insurance)
- Completed forms that you received from us via mail or that you downloaded from the website.
- Pathology reports, if applicable. Please note that failure to bring in pathology reports may delay the certification process. This is especially important for cancer and sarcoidosis certification. For further information on how to obtain pathology reports, please click here.
- Name, phone number and address of your current pharmacy
- Any medical records that you may have