We offer top-notch OB/GYN and labor and delivery services and our Neonatal Intensive Care Unit is one of the best in Queens.
Women’s Health Services
- Pap tests
- Mammogram Screening
- Clinical Breast Examinations
- Genetic Counseling
- Family Planning Services
- WIC (Women, Infants, and Children) Programs
- Adolescent Health Services
- Urogynecologic Services
- STD Screening
- Gynecologic Oncology Services
- Ante partum and postpartum care suites
- Family access to Labor & Delivery Suite at the time of delivery
- Perinatal diagnostic area for non – stress testing
- Perinatal Sonograms
Several of our mothers-to-be enroll in childbirth education and breastfeeding classes in preparation for motherhood. Patient education and preventative healthcare are our main focus for healthy moms and families. Partners are encouraged to attend clinical sessions and classes with their significant others.
For more information about Women’s Health Services at NYC Health + Hospitals/Elmhurst, please call.
Nationally Recognized Safe Sleep Hospital
NYC Health + Hospitals/Elmhurst has earned Gold recognition in National Safe Sleep Hospital Certification by Cribs for Kids, an organization dedicated to preventing sleep-related deaths through parent education, staff training, and community outreach.
Remember the ABC’s of Safe Sleep:
- Alone: Babies Should Sleep Alone
- Back: Place baby on their Back
- Crib: Put baby in a safe crib (click here for crib safety tips)
For Safe Sleep tips:
Click here for English
If you are interested in attending classes on Safe Sleep & Infant CPR at NYC Health + Hospitals/ Elmhurst, Please callor .
Abortion Services at NYC Health + Hospitals/Elmhurst
To make an appointment to receive detailed counseling about your options, including financial support, please call.
Abortion care is available Thursdays and Fridays.
You can also callto schedule an appointment at any NYC Health + Hospitals facility.