In line with New York City Department of Health recommendations, NYC Health + Hospitals is no longer testing patients for COVID-19 who do not require hospitalization.
- If you are sick with fever, cough, shortness of breath, or sore throat, you must stay inside and isolate yourself from others.
- Isolate yourself for at least 7 days from when your symptoms started. You must also be without fever during the last 3 days of your isolation.
- Please only go to the emergency room if you are severely ill.
- We are asking every New Yorker, regardless of symptoms, to stay inside your home.
- Staying home can save the life of another New Yorker.
Together we can slow the spread and protect those at higher risk of severe illness.