HHC Connectx offers efficient and coordinated access to care at the New York City Health and Hospitals Corporation’s (HHC) award-winning facilities. Participating physicians benefit from services designed to serve community practices.
- Our easy-to-use referral service offers you and your staff access to HHC’s specialty and ancillary services.
- We navigate our system on behalf of your patients so that they get the services they need without effort.
- Prompt and personalized feedback ensures that diagnostic test results and consultation reports are returned directly to you.
Coordinated communication and well-aligned healthcare services simplify your patient’s experience at HHC facilities.
We use information that you provide to prepare our care team for your patients’ visits.
- A single point of contact makes it easier to ensure that your patients have the best experience at our facilities.
Provider Relations Specialists will introduce you to unique specialty services, Centers of Excellence, and programs that can optimize your patients’ care.
- By guiding you through the credentialing process, we can expedite your participation with our affiliated managed care plans.
- We will work to provide you with customized reports that offer valuable insight into how your patients currently use hospital services.
- Faculty-led Grand Rounds regularly held at our acute care facilities are open to HHC Connectx participants
- Presentations on the latest medical advances and best practices by leading clinicians will also be available periodically.
- Patient education materials, clinical guidelines, and other relevant care management tools are available online for HHC Connectx members.
- As a member of HHC Connectx, you will be linked to HHC, the first and only hospital system in New York City to post their quality indicators publicly. We consistently rank higher than both NYC and National Averages for successful best practice implementation in major clinical care areas.