General Visiting Hours Inpatient Units: 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Medical and Surgical Units
- Rehabilitation (Main Building 3 West)
- Pediatrics (Tower 2 West)
- All Intensive Care Units
- The number of visitors in a patient room is limited to three (3) for each bed.
- The father, significant other, or the designee by the patient will be permitted 24 hour privileges with an issued identification bracelet provided by staff.
- Other visitors will be subjected to the posted visiting hours.
- The number of visitor in a patient room is limited to (3) for each bed.
Behavioral Health Inpatient
- Visitors are permitted on the inpatient psychiatric units Hammett Pavilion (PIP 3 and PIP 5) 2 p.m.-3:30 p.m. and 6:30 p.m.-8:00 p.m.
Acute Care Addiction Program. (ACAP)
- Visitors are not permitted on the inpatient detoxification unit.