At the Division of Special Hematology/Oncology we have:
- A dedicated hematology and coagulation laboratory in our clinic
- Ultramodern infusion pumps and a fully equipped infusion suite for chemotherapy and other treatments, which significantly reduce the need for inpatient admissions
- A full range of chemotherapy treatment options as well as novel, targeted drugs, such as monoclonal antibodies to treat specific cancers and cytokines that can regulate immunity
- Highly skilled and experienced surgeons, interventional radiologists, and pathologists to obtain and interpret biopsies on site
- Cutting-edge radiology equipment for rapid and accurate diagnosis and staging
Hematology / Oncology
Location: 9N2 (Evening/Weekend sessions in Room 4N39)
Monday 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Tuesday 8 a.m. – 2 p.m. (First of the month 4 p.m. – 8 p.m.)
Wednesday 8 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Thursday 8 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Friday 8 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Saturday 8 a.m. – 12 p.m. (Only fifth of the month or first if no fifth)
Telephone: Call Center 1-844-UR-CONEY