The Obstetrics and Gynecology Women’s Health services in our ambulatory care practice provides comprehensive, equitable, culturally sensitive and affordable care to our diverse population of all ages at every stage of life.
Our team consists of general Ob/Gyn physicians, all Ob/Gyn subspecialty physicians, nurses, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, midwifes, certified social workers, case workers, nutritionists, clerical and support staff.
Services offered are:
- Low- and high-risk prenatal care, including diabetes management
- Perinatal Non-Stress Testing (NST) and Ultrasound, including invasive testing (amniocentesis)
- Collaborative Maternal Medical Home support by certified social worker and case workers
- Mental Health Support
- Healthy Mother-Healthy Baby collocated postpartum same day visits with Maternal and Pediatric specialists
- Midwifery care visits
- Nutritionist visits
- Well woman visits and preventative health maintenance including immunizations
- Screening and referrals for all necessary tests (mammogram, colonoscopy, screening of osteoporosis
- Expert second opinions
- Consultations for major and minor surgical procedures for conditions of vulva, vagina, cervix, ovaries, fallopian tubes and uterus.
- Visits for advanced minimally invasive and robotic procedures (hysterectomy, myomectomy, ovarian cystectomy, treatment of endometriosis, treatment of infertility) by fellowship trained leaders in the field
- Visits for advanced hysteroscopy procedures (myomectomy, endometrial ablation, resection of uterine septum)
- Evaluation of menstrual disorders, menopausal symptoms, pelvic masses and uterine fibroids
- Evaluation of urinary incontinence, and pelvic organ prolapse
- Screening for cervical cancer, colposcopy evaluation of and treatment of cervical dysplasia
- Diagnosis and treatment of gynecological malignancy
- Screening and treatment for sexually transmitted and infection diseases, including HPV and HIV, HPV vaccine (Gardasil)
- All types of contraception, including LARC (Long Acting Reversable Contraception), IUD’s, Nexplanon
- Contraceptive counseling
- Family Planning and preconception care
- Advanced gynecological ultrasound located on the same floor
- Same day pregnancy testing
- Covid testing
- Menopausal health and Hormone Replacement Therapy
- On-site gynecological ultrasound
To make an appointment for Women’s Health Services, please call 1.844.692.4692 or 718.616.4538 or 718.616.3257.
For Obstetrical and Gynecological Ultrasound, Fetal Testing, and High-Risk Consultation, please call 718.616.3265.
Tours of our Birthing Suites and Postpartum Units, please call 718.616.3250.
For Parent Child Assistance Program (PCAP), please call (718)-616-3257