NYC Health + Hospitals/Coney Island Division of Ophthalmology performs ophthalmic evaluations and treatment for a wide range of ophthalmic conditions including:
- Cataracts (clouding of the eye lens)
- Dry eye syndrome
- Glaucoma (diseases of the optic nerve)
- Diabetic retinopathy (damage to the retina)
- Retinal disorders, such as retinal detachment
- Macular degeneration and strabismus (a condition in which the eyes turn when looking at an object)
Our Board Certified eye doctors of the Division also perform pediatric ophthalmology surgery.
Monday-Friday 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Telephone: Call Center 1-844-UR-CONEY