Our highly qualified Hematologists/Oncologists are Board Certified in the field of oncology (diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of cancer) and hematology (diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases). These physicians have the expertise to choose and administer the most modern therapy methods.
At the Division of Special Hematology/Oncology we have:
- A dedicated hematology and coagulation laboratory in our clinic
- Ultramodern infusion pumps and a fully equipped infusion suite for chemotherapy and other treatments, which significantly reduce the need for inpatient admissions
- A full range of chemotherapy treatment options as well as novel, targeted drugs, such as monoclonal antibodies to treat specific cancers and cytokines that can regulate immunity
- Highly skilled and experienced surgeons, interventional radiologists, and pathologists to obtain and interpret biopsies on site
- Cutting-edge radiology equipment for rapid and accurate diagnosis and staging
Hematology / Oncology
Location: 9N2 (Evening/Weekend sessions in Room 4N39)
Monday 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Tuesday 8 a.m. – 2 p.m. (First of the month 4 p.m. – 8 p.m.)
Wednesday 8 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Thursday 8 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Friday 8 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Saturday 8 a.m. – 12 p.m. (Only fifth of the month or first if no fifth)
Telephone: Call Center